Thursday, March 10, 2011

I’m Not The Dog Person In This Family

My husband and kids love dogs.  I’m not the dog person.  I never had a dog or even a pet growing up. 

When we got our puppies I told the vet, “My husband is the dog person.”  However, my husband has never taken the dogs to the vet.  We are now close, personal friends.

I told everyone that they would have to pitch in and help with the dogs.  They all want puppies but I am the one at home feeding, training and taking care of the puppies.  And I am not the dog person in this family.

I’m also not that big of a fan of playing outside.  I do it for my kids because they love it, but not for the dogs.  Because I am not the dog person in this family.

DSCF6227

DSCF6321

I used to play tennis.  But this isn’t what I had in mind.  I don’t really like being cold.  And I don’t have a good arm.  And I am not the dog person in this family.

DSCF6322

 

DSCF6303

DSCF6310 

Yeah she missed the memo. 

DSCF6302

I am not…

DSCF6304

the dog person…

DSCF6308

in this family.

DSCF6316

(Apparently I had a smudge on my camera.  I am also not the photography expert in this family.)

No comments: