Monday, June 06, 2011

Dear Dr. ENT,

I think you are a great doctor.  I wouldn’t let just any yahoo put my kids under the knife to be sure.  Our frequent visits have practically put us on a first name basis.

I hope you really enjoy the fruits of your labor. 

Maybe after the first tonsillectomy you got yourself a nice new car. 

image

(Google Images)

And the second one may have sent you on a tropical dream vacation.

image

(Google Images)

The third one may have paid your child’s college tuition.

image

(google images)

Now with the fourth one, I hope you can find a nice place to retire.  Maybe on a golf course.

image

(google images)

You totally deserve it.  We are glad all of our girls are tonsil free and we won’t have to battle the strep monster again next year.  We are thankful for your services.

But since we are so chummy now, could you do me a favor?  Would you let me scrub the toilets in your retirement house when it comes time for me to buy four wedding dresses? 

image

(google images)

Thanks.  I knew I could count on you.

Sincerely,

Michelle

P.S.  See you on Friday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very funny! You are so clever!

Mom