Saturday, March 13, 2010

Renovations

You know the great feeling you get when you buy a new pair of jeans or shoes? Or in my case a new, large black sweatshirt? Well, I've got the same feeling about the renovations on my blog. After a few years of trying to figure out how to do design stuff myself, I finally went to a pro. She took my garbled vision of what I wanted and made it a reality. Thanks Jacki!

The timing is perfect because God is doing a lot of renovating in my heart. I'm looking forward to the chance to share some of what God has been doing. I've never been more thankful for what God has done for me or for the family He's blessed me with.

Lots of things have been solidified in my heart. No matter what, I can trust God to be there. I am convinced of His unfailing love more than ever before. I have been blessed through trials. I am content with His peace.

Here's to continuing adventures!

2 comments:

Peter and Nancy said...

I LOVE your new design! It looks terrific, and I'm looking forward to hearing about the other interior renovations that have been happening.
Nancy

The Bergman Family said...

Woot woot! Love the new design!